UNI-ITALIA ASSOCIATION as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679 hereinafter 'GDPR', hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
In particular, your data will be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures related to contractual or pre-contractual obligations:
2.1 Service purpose:
- institutional activities in the EU and international sphere;
- assistance and advice for bureaucratic and administrative requirements for pre-enrollment in university and post-university level courses.
2.2 Marketing purposes (newsletter):
- promotion of the Italian educational offer;
- sending information and / or promotional material;
- invitations to informational and / or promotional events;
- invitations to events aimed at recruiting - selection and recruitment of personnel;
- statistical analysis for generic aggregation with a view to the continuous improvement of the Association's activities.
For the purposes of the aforementioned treatment, the Data Controller may become aware of particular categories of personal data and in detail: racial or ethnic origins. The processing of personal data for these particular categories is carried out in compliance with Article 9 of the GDPR.
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- entrusting processing operations to third parties;
- processing by electronic calculators;
- manual processing by means of paper archives.
Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the procedures set out in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided.
Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- General direction;
- Operations Office.
Your data may be disclosed to external parties for proper management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all Data Processors duly appointed:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation;
- Ministry of Education, University and Research;
- Ministry of the Interior;
- training institutions;
- Foreign embassies in Italy
- Conference of Italian University Rectors.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they were collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of the contractual purposes;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the performance of the services provided;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they were collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
The Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is UNI-ITALIA ASSOCIATION (PIAZZALE DELLA FARNESINA, 1, 00135 ROME (ROME); e-mail: email@example.com; telephone: 06 3691 4616; Fiscal Code: 07143350960) in the person of ALBERTO ORTOLANI.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) designated by the holder pursuant to Article 37 of the GDPR is:
- ROMINA STOCCHERO (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone: 06 3691 4616).
You have the right to obtain from the manager the cancellation (the right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general can exercise all the rights provided by the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
8.1 The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, their communication in an intelligible form and the possibility to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority.
8.2 The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
8.3 The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible o involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right;
- data portability.
8.4 The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.